In the light of changing national and global trends in education, Babaji Datey Kala Ani Vanijya Mahavidyalaya, Yavatmal College's Vision and Mission are examined and revised. Goals are set to achieve the objectives outlined in the national higher education policy. The College aspires to be a leader in the field of education and a significant partner in India's growth toward a just, humane, and inclusive society.
"To provide holistic education, foster work culture, promote the spirit of nationalism and intellectual inquiry among the needy and underprivileged pupils of Yavatmal and nearby villages."
The Vision is concertized through its mission: -
* To impart holistic education to the residents of Yavatmal town and nearby villages.
* To promote discipline, spirit of unity and intellectual inquiry among the students.
* To promote national integration, values and preserve cultural heritage.
* To assist socially and economically backward students in the overall development of their personality.
* To develop work culture and promote dignity of labour through applied components in the syllabi.
The mission of the College is not merely confined to just disseminating knowledge in the classroom; but is a means to bolster values such as love, compassion, equality, and justice. The College seeks to produce academically minded, socially conscious, and responsible citizens who will help to improve the world.